Rules and Governance Workstream rulesCCI@covidcreds.groups.ioThis is the Rules and Governance Workstream of the COVID Credentials Initiative (CCI). This workstream defines rules and guidelines for general or particular COVID verifiable credential use cases and develops MVP governance frameworks to enable solutions to be deployed at speed.
Participating and contributing in this group requires a CCI membership, open and free to all (organizations and individuals). If you are not a CCI member yet, please request a membership agreement at https://www.covidcreds.org/#Join.
Meeting Page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L7V2mXWUO5fjiwJODyq_wMvkL9EDSf3m7emLxLpvzTk/edit?usp=sharing
CCI Governance Framework V1 (Published): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mFS9NkuS4OqNriUTB97BPiKMVRjc3nErlgZ-w55LUak/edit?usp=sharing
CCI Governance Framework V2, developed by the CCI Governance Framework Task Force under the Ecosystem Foundry Working Group at the Trust over IP Foundation (In Review): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7oEESllR9pa4ecXNGfougaHmDBzDBh1KHKvIsy0dPw/edit?usp=sharing
The mailing list of this workstream was migrated to the current one after CCI joined LFPH in December 2020. The old mailing list info and messages are still viewable at https://groups.io/g/rulesCCI
- 141 Members
- 34 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of mainCCI.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.