Reminder: SteerCo Application Due next Wednesday and Candidate Marking Sheet

Lucy Yang

Hi all,

We have prepared a Candidate Marking Sheet for our Nomination Committee and made it open for you to review as you are preparing for the application.

If you haven't got a change to review the application details, please check out the application form and election guide. The application is due on September 15 at 11:59 pm PT.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your applications.

Best,
Lucy