Recording: CCI GHP Blueprint Reading Session

Lucy Yang

Hi all,

Thanks for joining our session on Tuesday. In case you missed it or want to review it, please find the recording here. The public comment period for the Blueprint is due today at 11:59 PM PST. If you haven't provided feedback, you can access the Blueprint and feedback form links here.

There was a discussion during the session regarding the ISO/IEC 18013-5 standard that was developed in the context of driving license standardization and if this can be used for COVID certificates. We are organizing a session to continue that conversation at the next call of the CCI Use Case Implementation on June 22, 7 am PT / 2 PT UTC (more info to come soon on the page).

Thanks,
Lucy

--

Lucy Yang, Community Director
COVID-19 Credentials Initiative (CCI)

CCI is an open global community hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH), a Linux Foundation initiative to build, secure, and sustain open-source software to help public health authorities (PHAs) combat COVID-19 and future epidemics.