Now: CCI All-Member Meeting for October - 11/05/2021 #cal-notice

mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

CCI All-Member Meeting for October

When:
11/05/2021
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/94532895614?pwd=UGN4WXNlNXdxTGJobU1talVzTFpNZz09

Organizer: lucyy.cci@... lucyy.cci@...

View Event

This is the calendar invite for CCI All-Member Meeting for October. The main topics for this upcoming meeting are:

- CCI Holiday Plan: The Steering Committee has approved the community schedule before the end of the year that accommodate major holidays.
- Meeting New SteerCo Member: The new Steering Committee Members, which will be announced through the newsletter, will meet the community in their new role.
- Thoughts for CCI New Year Plan: The Steering Committee before the end of the year will work on CCI's next year plan. We hope to hear some input from the community directly. (Note: we will also launch a few other initiatives to collect community feedback soon).

All CCI members are welcome to attend, asking questions and providing feedback.

If you are not a member yet, you can request a membership agreement at https://www.covidcreds.org/#Join

We have created a meeting page where we will post dial-in links, recordings, slides, and highlights: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukh5HtI8sAF7ha3qcdpOYkujbTx6tEHkMQdGPQOFfBA/edit?usp=sharing

Topic: CCI All-Member Meeting October
Time: Nov 5, 2021 07:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94532895614?pwd=UGN4WXNlNXdxTGJobU1talVzTFpNZz09

Meeting ID: 945 3289 5614
Passcode: 603133
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,94532895614# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,94532895614# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)