ID4Africa looking for speakers for "Vaccination Certificates & Identity Management"

다비드 알렉스

Dear CCI community,

I have heard that ID4Africa is looking for speakers for a session focusing on "Vaccination Certificates & Identity Management".

The session will be held on April 8 (Submission deadline: March 15, 2020).

I believe this could be a great opportunity to promote the work of the CCI.

If this something that you could be interested in, you can check further details on the link below:

https://id4africa.com/livecasts-speakers-call/

Thank you,

Cheers,

Alex

Alex DAVID

Service Business II Team  |  Senior Manager

Telegram t.me/Alexaverick  |  +82.70.8240.3164  |   alex.david@...

11-13F, 16-18F Woosin BLDG, 145 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06132, Korea

www.raoncorp.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.