Happening Now: CCI JDF Membership Agreement Launch - 06/25/2021 #cal-notice

mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

CCI JDF Membership Agreement Launch

When:
06/25/2021
3:00pm to 4:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/94532895614?pwd=UGN4WXNlNXdxTGJobU1talVzTFpNZz09

Organizer: lucyy.cci@... lucyy.cci@...

View Event

Hi all,

I am excited to share with you that after months of effort, we are ready to launch the CCI JDF membership agreement. We are hosting this session to walk the community through key items in the agreement and answer your questions about it and the next steps.

Making CCI as a JDF project won't affect our relationship with Linux Foundation Public Health and the nature of CCI as an open community. It will put in place a formal CCI member onboarding process and give us the proper governance structure and IPR protection for all our community activities and deliverables.

To help us prepare for the session, please
- Review the CCI JDF Agreement Series here https://drive.google.com/file/d/17q8e6iayTGJ9Kisp-vxt1GYcOgVwniTt/view.
- Submit any questions you have by Thursday (June 24) noon PT here https://forms.gle/cwphjPEv58JQdwWT7.

We will set up the onboarding process in the coming week and share the signing link after the session.

Thanks,
Lucy

+++++++++++

Topic: CCI JDF Membership Agreement Launch Session
Time: Jun 25, 2021 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94532895614?pwd=UGN4WXNlNXdxTGJobU1talVzTFpNZz09

Meeting ID: 945 3289 5614
Passcode: 603133
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,94532895614# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,94532895614# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)