Extended Application Deadline for CCI SteerCo Member Election

Lucy Yang

Hi all,

In case you haven't read about the update in our most recent newsletter, we are extending the application deadline for the CCI Steering Committee Member Election to September 30 at 9 am PT / 4 pm UTC. You can apply anytime before this time here

We launched our APAC group in the middle of the application process and are going to have the first community meeting on September 22 (11 am HK / 8:30 am IST). To give more time to our new APAC members to learn about the community and put together their applications, the Steering Committee made the decision to extend the timeline. We have updated it accordingly in the Election Guide

The extension is applicable to anyone who wants to submit your application. We have already received some really good ones and we look forward to receiving more in the upcoming week.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Lucy

--

Lucy Yang, Community Director
COVID Credentials Initiative (CCI)

The COVID Credentials Initiative (“CCI”), sponsored and hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health, is an open global community collaborating to enable the interoperable use of open-standard-based privacy-preserving credentials and other related technologies for public health purposes.

Join mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.