ESCAP/WHO Regional Workshop on Digital COVID Certificate

Lucy Yang

Hi all,

In a few hours (at 4 pm HK / 8 am UTC), I am going to speak at this UN/WHO regional workshop with experts from UN, WHO, ICAO, European Commission, Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency, and Technical Unit of India’s National Health Authority about Digital COVID Certificate in support of cross-border travel and tourism recovery.

Join us if you can. Looking forward to sharing what we have learned at CCI/LFPH.

Best,
Lucy

--
Lucy Yang, Community Director
COVID Credentials Initiative (CCI)

The COVID Credentials Initiative (“CCI”), sponsored and hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health, is an open global community collaborating to enable the interoperable use of open-standard-based privacy-preserving credentials and other related technologies for public health purposes.

Join mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.