Application Open: 2021 CCI Steering Committee Members Election

Lucy Yang

Hi all,

We are excited to launch the application for the 2021 CCI Steering Committee Members Election. In case you haven't checked out the election guide, below are some key points to highlight:
  • Open Slots:
  • Eligible Applicants: All CCI Contributors (individual member) and employees of CCI Steering Members (organizational member). If you are not a member yet, join for free today!
  • Application Deadline: September 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT
  • Submission Requirements: Please prepare the following two items and fill out the simple submission form
    • CV (1-2 pages)

    • Cover Letter (max 800 words) or Video (max 3 min) Pitch that answers the below questions:
      Who are you?
      Why do you want to run for the Steering Committee?
      What makes you a good candidate?
      Name one thing you like most about CCI
      Name one thing you want to help CCI improve

For more information, please read the election guide. We provided a walkthrough of the guide at our August all-member meeting (recording here, started at 18:30). If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

For those of you who are not interested in running for the steering committee, we looking for two community volunteers to sit on the nomination committee and commit 2-3 hrs between September 15-22 to help us screen candidates. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Lucy

--

Lucy Yang, Community Director
COVID Credentials Initiative (CCI)

The COVID Credentials Initiative (“CCI”), sponsored and hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health, is an open global community collaborating to enable the interoperable use of open-standard-based privacy-preserving credentials and other related technologies for public health purposes.

Join mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.