Discussion Session: EOs by the Biden Administration and Implications for Our Work at CCI

Lucy Yang

Hi everyone,

Thanks to the suggestion of Timothy Ruff, the CCI Vaccine Credentials US Subgroup (still forming) is going to host an informal pre-launch session starting now (8 am PT/ 11 am ET/ 17:00 CET) to discuss the Executive Orders issued by the Biden administration yesterday and what it means to our work at CCI on vaccine credentials. Please join if you are interested!

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/93501288651

The call will be recorded and share with the community later.

Thanks,
Lucy

--
Lucy Yang, Community Director
COVID-19 Credentials Initiative (CCI)

CCI is an open global community hosted by Linux Foundation Public Health (LFPH), a Linux Foundation initiative to build, secure, and sustain open-source software to help public health authorities (PHAs) combat COVID-19 and future epidemics.

Join mainCCI@covidcreds.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.