Global Implementation Forum firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is the Global Implementation Forum of the COVID Credentials Initiative (CCI), formerly the Use Case Implementation Workstream.
CCI Global Implementation Forum provides a platform for sharing and exchanging information and ideas on any issues and topics related to the implementation of health credentials, with an initial focus on COVID credentials. This includes but is not limited to:
- Insights into the evolving global and regional landscapes
- Presentations on projects/solutions and learning from the market
- Sharing of information and tools that can help facilitate implementations
- Discussions on interoperability among implementers and existing solutions
- Conversations on related standards and technologies and their gaps
Participating and contributing in this group requires a CCI membership, open and free to all (organizations and individuals). If you are not a CCI member yet, please request a membership agreement at https://www.covidcreds.org/#Join.
Meeting Page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbWvs1m8uziTsbhUQv_nPofTXAyDSkxI5CZtoo1SlRY/edit?usp=sharing
The mailing list of this group was migrated to the current one after CCI joined LFPH in December 2020. The old mailing list info and messages are still viewable at https://usecaseimplementationcci.groups.io/g/main
The Technology and Tools Workstream was merged into this group in August 2020, the old workstream group page and messages are viewable here.
- 485 Members
- 97 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of mainCCI.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.